Who I am -
Hi, I'm Brandon. I am a professional photographer based in Madera California. I specializing in Wedding, Portrait and Commercial/Editorial Photography.
I am first and foremost a husband, father and a man of faith. I married my high school sweetheart 21 years ago. We now have 2 amazing daughters, that we are extremely proud of. A Central Valley Native, I grew up on a farm in a small town and believe hard work is one of the most important character traits to behold. As a full time Project Manager, many of the traits I employ in my day job transfer to my photography. Being dependable, consistent, organized and observant is at the core of who I am. Photography is a love, passion and a creative outlet for me, I'm just lucky enough to get paid for it!
What I Believe-
I believe great photographs aren't taken, they're created. My clients appreciate and value quality photography. I believe in striving to create consistent, timeless images and lasting memories with every shoot. I believe my value as a photographer comes by treating my clients fairly and providing the highest level of products and services.
What I'm into-
My Family and I love to be on the water. On the weekends and even on some weekday evenings, you can usually find us on our boat on one of the local lakes.
I believe it's important to give back to my community. Below are some of the Charity event's I've been involved with.
- 2014 Second Wind 5K to benefit Madera Rescue Mission and Food Bank
- 2015 Second Wind 5K to benefit Madera Rescue Mission and Food Bank
- 2016 Second Wind 5K to benefit Madera Rescue Mission and Food Bank
- 2017 Second Wind 5K to benefit Madera Rescue Mission and Food Bank
- 2018 Second Wind 5K to benefit Madera Rescue Mission and Food Bank
- 2016 Madera Food Bank Annual Banquet
- 2017 Madera Food Bank Annual Banquet
- 2018 Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Man and Woman of the Year Banquet
- 2018 La Feliz Guild Derby Down to benefit Valley Children's Hospital
- 2018 Madera Food Bank Annual Banquet