5 Hours - $800
8 Hours - $1200
10 Hours - $1500
All Weddings include the following
- Kind, Professional Photographer who care about you, your family and your guests on your special day
- Personalized planning session
- Personalized shot list
- Online written contract
- Online invoicing
- Backup equipment in case of failure
- Soft lighting package
- Hi Resolution Digital Files with Print Release
- Photos ready in 2 weeks from wedding date
- Digital Downloading
- All images professionaly color corrected, cropped and straightened
- Shareable online album
- Online Print Ordering
- Travel within 35 miles
- Custom USB Flash drive with all images - $100
- Retouching - $10 per image
- Engagement session - $250
- Wedding albums - starting at $450
- Prints and canvas available
- Additional hours - $150/hr
- Additional photographer $100/hr
Travel included within 35 miles of Madera CA. Additional travel is $.56/mile + hotel fee if applicable. Prices do not include sales tax.
- Booking requires a 25% down payment and signed contract
- The balance of your contract is due 5 days prior to your wedding
- Complete weddings are available for viewing upon request
- Please view our excellent reviews on Google the Thumbtack
- Special discounts for off peak days (Monday - Thursday)
Frequently Asked Questions
How would you describe your style?
My style is a combination of traditional and photojournalistic. I mostly like to capture the candid moments as the day unfolds. I like to be a fly on the wall with a camera. However I will pose people is during the formal photos with the family and wedding party.
I prefer "full saturation" images with vidid colors. No over exposed or blown out backgrounds in my images.
What does a typical wedding day include?
A typical day includes capturing the following:
Bride and Groom getting ready
Venue and decor
Bride and Groom photos
Wedding Party Photos
Reception, including grand entrance, first dance, Father Daughter/Mother Son dance, cake cutting, speeches, garter toss, bouquet toss and guests dancing.
What if you're sick and can't make it to my wedding?
First let me say; I have never missed a wedding. However if something were to prevent me from shooting your wedding, I have relationships with other photographers I can reach out to for help. If for some reason I could not get a photographer to your wedding, you would be entitled to a full refund.
Do you use a second photographer?
My standard pricing does not include a second photographer however; I can provide one for an additional charge.
How may photos will I receive?
- That is a really hard question to answer. It depends on several factors including the size of your wedding, how many hours of coverage and the amount of detail. Generally speaking, I deliver between 40-60 images per hour of shooting. In other words, for a full 8 hour day, you can expect between 300-500 images.
- I've had wedding where I delivered 300 images and I've had weddings where I delivered 1200. It just really depends. But no matter how many images you receive, every important detail of your wedding day will be captured.
- Will all my images be edited?
- Yes. During your day, I will capture the "Raw" images. After your wedding, I will then take these raw images and cull them down into the final images I will deliver to you. I remove all the out of focus shots, misfires, photos with people eyes closed and the ones that look just plain unflattering.
- Your final images will be color corrected to ensure all images have a similar color pallet. They will also be cropped for the best composition and straightened.
- What if I want my images retouched (Photoshopped)
- Retouching is not included in the base package but can be done as an option starting at $10 per image. Basic Retouching includes things such as removing skin blemishes, skin smoothing, body contouring and removal of background distractions.
- What format will the images be delivered?
- Hi resolution *.JPG format
- Can I print my own images?
- Do you offer printing?
- Yes, prints can be purchased from your online gallery and delivered right to your door.
- How are my images delivered?
- Standard delivery is via online download. You may also purchase a USB Flash drive as an option.
- How long does it take to receive my images?
- 2 weeks
- How long have you been photographing wedding?
- I have been a wedding photographer for about 5 years. In that time, I have shot more than 75 weddings.
- If I have certain photos I want to recreate, will you do that?
- Of course. While I can't promise to recreate the images exactly, I will do my best.
- Do you use a shot list?
- Yes. Before your wedding, I will ask you for a list of family members. I will then create a shot list so nobody is missed.
- Can we meet in person before hiring you?
- Yes. For local clients, we can either meet in your home or a public place. For clients out of the area, Skype is a good option.
- How far will you travel?
- I have shot weddings in San Francisco, Sacramento and San Luis Obispo to name a few. I will travel anywhere in California. My travel fee is $0.56 per mile plus hotel fee if applicable.
- What if we book a certain amount of time, but then find we need more?
- No problem. I will check in with you about 20 minutes before it's time for me to leave. If you need me to stay, I am happy to do so. I will bill you for the extra time after your wedding.
- What if we decide to cancel after we book?
- There is a 25% non-refundable deposit required to book. Any fees paid above the 25% deposit are refundable should you decide to cancel.
- If we decide to hire a videographer, can you work with them?
- Yes, I've worked with Videographers at many weddings. Whenever possible we work together to stay out of each other's shots. However, I cannot guarantee they will not be seen in some shots.
- What kind of equipment to you use?
- I use professional level, full frame Nikon equipment. I arrive for your wedding with around $10,000 worth of gear. My standard kit includes (3) camera bodies, (6) lenses, in addition I bring spare batteries, SD cards, lighting, modifiers and support equipment.