5 Hours - $800
8 Hours - $1200
10 Hours - $1500
All Weddings include the following
- Kind, Professional Photographer who care about you, your family and your guests on your special day
- Personalized planning session
- Personalized shot list
- Online written contract
- Online invoicing
- Backup equipment in case of failure
- Soft lighting package
- Hi Resolution Digital Files with Print Release
- Photos ready in 2 weeks from wedding date
- Digital Downloading
- All images professionaly color corrected, cropped and straightened
- Shareable online album
- Online Print Ordering
- Travel within 35 miles
- Custom USB Flash drive with all images - $100
- Retouching - $10 per image
- Engagement session - $250
- Wedding albums - starting at $450
- Prints and canvas available
- Additional hours - $150/hr
- Additional photographer $100/hr
Travel included within 35 miles of Madera CA. Additional travel is $.56/mile + hotel fee if applicable. Prices do not include sales tax.
- Booking requires a 25% down payment and signed contract
- The balance of your contract is due 5 days prior to your wedding
- Complete weddings are available for viewing upon request
- Please view our excellent reviews on Google the Thumbtack
- Special discounts for off peak days (Monday - Thursday)
Frequently Asked Questions
How would you describe your style?
My style is a combination of traditional and photojournalistic. I mostly like to capture the candid moments as the day unfolds. I like to be a fly on the wall with a camera. However I will pose people is during the formal photos with the family and wedding party.
I prefer "full saturation" images with vidid colors. No over exposed or blown out backgrounds in my images.
What does a typical wedding day include?
A typical day includes capturing the following:
Bride and Groom getting ready
Venue and decor
Bride and Groom photos
Wedding Party Photos
Reception, including grand entrance, first dance, Father Daughter/Mother Son dance, cake cutting, speeches, garter toss, bouquet toss and guests dancing.
What if you're sick and can't make it to my wedding?
First let me say; I have never missed a wedding. However if something were to prevent me from shooting your wedding, I have relationships with other photographers I can reach out to for help. If for some reason I could not get a photographer to your wedding, you would be entitled to a full refund.
Do you use a second photographer?
My standard pricing does not include a second photographer however; I can provide one for an additional charge.
How may photos will I receive?
- That is a really hard question to answer. It depends on several factors including the size of your wedding, how many hours of coverage and the amount of detail. Generally speaking, I deliver between 40-60 images per hour of shooting. In other words, for a full 8 hour day, you can expect between 300-500 images.
- I've had wedding where I delivered 300 images and I've had weddings where I delivered 1200. It just really depends. But no matter how many images you receive, every important detail of your wedding day will be captured.
- Will all my images be edited?
- Yes. During your day, I will capture the "Raw" images. After your wedding, I will then take these raw images and cull them down into the final images I will deliver to you. I remove all the out of focus shots, misfires, photos with peoples eyes closed and the ones that look just well, unflattering.
- Your final images will be color corrected to ensure all images have a similar color pallet. They will also be cropped for the best composition and straightened.
- What if I want my images retouched (Photoshopped)
- Retouching is not included in the base package but can be done as an option starting at $10 per image. Basic Retouching includes things such as removing skin blemishes, skin smoothing, body contouring and removal of background distractions.
- What format will the images be delivered?
- Hi resolution *.JPG format
- Can I print my own images?
- Yes, however I do not guarantee the quality of images you choose to print yourself.
- Do you offer printing?
- Yes, prints can be purchased from your online gallery and delivered right to your door. Prints purchased through me are gauranteed to be the same color and clarity as the original digital file.
- How are my images delivered?
- Standard delivery is via online download. You may also purchase a USB Flash drive as an option.
- How long does it take to receive my images?
- 2 weeks
- How long have you been photographing wedding?
- I have been a wedding photographer for about 5 years. In that time, I have shot more than 75 weddings.
- If I have certain photos I want to recreate, will you do that?
- Of course. While I can't promise to recreate the images exactly, I will do my best.
- Do you use a shot list?
- Yes. Before your wedding, I will ask you for a list of family members. I will then create a shot list so nobody is missed.
- Can we meet in person before hiring you?
- Yes. For local clients, we can either meet in your home or a public place. For clients out of the area, Skype is a good option.
- How far will you travel?
- I have shot weddings in San Francisco, Sacramento and San Luis Obispo to name a few. I will travel anywhere in California. My travel fee is $0.56 per mile plus hotel fee if applicable.
- What if we book a certain amount of time, but then find we need more?
- No problem. I will check in with you about 20 minutes before it's time for me to leave. If you need me to stay, I am happy to do so. I will bill you for the extra time after your wedding.
- What if we decide to cancel after we book?
- There is a 25% non-refundable deposit required to book. Any fees paid above the 25% deposit are refundable should you decide to cancel.
- If we decide to hire a videographer, can you work with them?
- Yes, I've worked with Videographers at many weddings. Whenever possible we work together to stay out of each other's shots. However, I cannot guarantee they will not be seen in some shots.
- What kind of equipment to you use?
- I use professional level, full frame Nikon equipment. I arrive for your wedding with around $10,000 worth of gear. My standard kit includes (3) camera bodies, (6) lenses, in addition I bring spare batteries, SD cards, lighting, modifiers and support equipment.